søndag den 27. september 2009

My lazy Saturday evening

As the headline indicates, my Saturday was pretty boring. I had nothing to do untill 18:30 where I had to meet with some girls to go eat dinner (where I came embarrassingly late as well )-: not good! )
As I was killing time since 12 am I decided to do a smokey eye look. A very simple eye look.
I actually only did one eye. I was
that bored that I didnt even bother to do my other.

Here's the outcome:



























What I used & did;

- Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place eyeshadow base - all over the lid to help the eyeshadow adhere.
-
Barry M Dazzle Dust in nr. 45, which is a vibrant rusty bronze/reddish colored pigment - I applied some of it with a dense eyeshadow brush to pack the color. I applied this all the way up to my crease and blended upwards.
-
Estée Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow in 25 Onyx which is a MAC carbon dupe - I applied this to the crease and blended it as you would do with any smokey eye look.
-
MAC Expensive Pink eyeshadow (Veluxe Pearl) - Used this in my inner corner of my eye and to soften the black color in the crease a bit (is most prominent in the first picture)

Thats it! Easy peasy! (:

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar