onsdag den 14. april 2010

Hello, my name is Sarah and I have an addiction to shoes..

Yes indeed. Whenever I spot a good-looking shoe - I tell you, I gotta have it! With that said, let me introduce you to my new babies from h&m :-) They were only 250dkk, which is the equivalent of 34 Euros! I actually found them by 'accident' as I was strolling up and down the shoe-section to find something.. And there they were: stashed and hidden behind other pairs of shoes in the dark. Someone must have hidden them from all of us crazy fanatic shoe-lovers, but I grabbed them in a hurry and tried them on.. And let me tell you - they were as molded on my foot!

They are just the perfect nude color which is going to go great with the summer coming up! Cannot wait to show them off! .. Okay, enough rambling! Here they are!


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar