onsdag den 18. november 2009

Useless, happy and crappy

Feeling kinda crap and useless. But still a lil' bit happy. Very little.
The weather is depressing me and I'm finding it hard to stay positive.
If that sounds sad enough itself, well then keep on reading ..

Came home from school soaking wet after a long bike-ride through an insanely stormy and rainy weather after watching the amazing film 'Slumdog Millionaire' at school. While getting on my bike, I kinda panicked when I realized that I had left my hat at home - the hat that was gonna protect me and my hair by getting all wet and disgusting had let me down and stayed at home.
Lucky bastard
Slumdog Millionaire made me laugh, think, realize and maybe cry a teeny tiny bit.
I'm already on the run scraping some money together to buy the movie (: It's that kind of a movie I would watch over and over again .. Incredible is the word for the movie. Simply incredible.

Trying to stay a bit positive - because in a months time, I will be flying off to Pakistan. I cannot wait. I can't wait to get away from everyday life (not that it's bad), but just to relax. Relax for a whole month. That is what I really want. That is what I really need.

To top it all off, here's a picture of today's peak (højdepunkt):
Gotta love it

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar