søndag den 25. oktober 2009

Baby, you can have whatever you like

.. if only you had a bag of cash - which I don't

Bored, a Sunday night I decided to go window shopping on the internet. Here's what I found. I really want these things .. really need these things! Okay, thats a lie - cause whatever I see on the net i automatically want and need.

With that said, I'm gonna move on and share with you the goodies I really want and need;


(Starting from top left moving clockwise)
1. Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment
this hair mask sounds like a miracle. I've been eying this for quite a while now as it's supposed to improve the condition of damaged hair (like mine) and convert it to luscious healthy-looking locks! Although, I've heard that it gives the same benefits as using olive oil in your hair.. but I still want it. and don't ask why. I just do.
2. Diorshow mascara, Dior
my baby. my all. oooh, words cannot describe how much I love this mascara. It's the best. Best!
what's not so great about this thing is the price. It's so freakin' expensive :( but it's all worth it when I drag my mamma to the store and let her pay for it!
3. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
first of all I must say that I'm not a huge foundation consumer. I'm not obsessed with covering my whole face with foundation. For me, a little here and there is enough (: but! I've heard too many good things about this foundation that I may have to go get it (Imma drag my mamma with me this time too! :D)
4. Oasis Sequin Sequin Large Shoulder Bag
this bag just looks oooh-so-pretty! love the multi-colored sequins and it would look fabulous when dressed all-black. Although, I think that after a few uses it's just gonna be thrown away and be forgotten in no time. But it's still pretty!
5. Oasis Oversized Flower Ring
the only excuse for having this ring on the list is that I don't own any oversized ring. Damn, what a silly statement. Whatever. It's just dazzling. I'm hoping i'll find a dupe for this somewhere in Denmark, as I don't want to spend half of the cost of the ring itself on postal and packaging if I order it from Asos.
6. Black Plateau Shoes, H&M
beside the fact that I wont be able to walk in these 12cm tall heels I definitely love the look of them! They aren't pricey because they are from h&m. The perfect party-shoe (along with some padding to make walking easier)
I'm sold! I want them! What the hell - I want it all

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar