Today, a cold, windy Saturday afternoon I went out to meet some girlfriends at café in central city. I didn't know the place at all so I met up with Julie, a friend of mine, to let her escort me to the place while knowing nothing at all and looking like a big question mark (living in Copenhagen for me, doesn't mean that I know all the hip places here. Not even close).
Stepping into the café and feeling the vibe was awesome. The seating of it had a 'loungy'-feeling to it, as the interior was furnished just like a living room would be. And funny enough - the café's name is The Living Room. Whilst sucking in the great ambiance of the room and the company of my friends, I managed to munch down a yummy chocolate chip cookie and a blueberry smoothie .. delicious
After spending nearly 2½ hours in the café we decided to go to Zara. A friend of mine absolutely fell in love with a pair of shoes she had been wanting to buy for a while but not being able to find the shoes anywhere at all - but now that we had found them, the only downsider was, that she didn't have enough money.
Caught in the middle, I decided to offer my credit card to my friend and let her buy the shoes .. The best part was seeing the smile on her face when she had bought the shoes. The happiest face ever (: It sure does feel good to do someone a favor, or at least help them out when they are in need.
Thats all for now.
Excusing the fact that the blog has been a bit empty lately.
Not feeling inspired by anything at all.
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar