tirsdag den 13. oktober 2009

Liquid bugger

'What's snot called in English?
I dont know .. What about liquid bugger?'

___________________________________________________
Today, I met with Julie in the city. With no money to spend on clothes, we went 'shopping' anyways ..
We had great time sitting at a café whilst drinking some warming drinks and exchanging hot gossip for hours.
By the way, it's getting extremely cold up here in Denmark and I cant stand to think that I have to wrap myself in thick sweaters such as giant choking scarves around my neck to prevent the cold from gettin' to me!
): God, I hate wintertime !
Anyways, while we where talking, we randomly came to talk about snot. Yes, you heard me -
snot. We couldnt find the English definition of the word while talking in Danish, so what we came up with whilst trying to 'translate' the word from Danish to English was 'liquid bugger' haha ! :-D I still laugh when I think about it :-D

Im gonna toss off and lay myself on the couch with my newly bought Costume magazine (:
Nice day everyone -
Sarah

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar